On this page, you may get the Ufone Free Whatsapp Code 2022. Ufone has launched a new deal for its customers who want to use WhatsApp for free. Customers who purchase a new Ufone SIM or transfer to Ufone will receive three months of free WhatsApp on Ufone. Not only that, but new users will receive additional benefits when they recharge for Rs. 50.
Ufone is Pakistan’s largest mobile network and internet service provider. It is Pakistan’s third television network. It provides its members with a variety of fantastic daily, weekly, and monthly packages. If you’re a Ufone customer looking for a Ufone Free WhatsApp code, you’ve come to the correct place. Customers who use the Ufone Free Whatsapp Code 2022 will receive free WhatsApp for 30 days. This article explains in full how to take advantage of this fantastic offer. Details are provided below.
Get Free WhatsApp on Ufone Dial *1000#
Included in the offer:
- Three months of free WhatsApp
- On a Rs. 50 recharge Users of Ufone will receive: 500 On-net (U-U/PTCL) minutes,
- 25 Off-net minutes for other local networks,
- 500 local SMS
- 1000 MBs of internet.
How to Avail Free WhatsApp on Ufone?
- Ufone customers can take advantage of this deal by dialling *1000#.
- No balance is required for the free WhatsApp offer.
- Users must recharge Rs. 50 to avail further benefits.
For three months, users can use WhatsApp for free.
More: Ufone Internet Packages!
Terms and Conditions:
- This “Nayi SIM” deal is only valid for Ufone prepaid SIMs that have been activated within the last 30 days.
- Dial *1000# to subscribe to the “Nayi SIM” deal.
- You’ll get 15 GB of WhatsApp usage as an upfront resource for the next 90 days when you subscribe (Fair Usage Policy of 5GB/Month applies).
- You will receive the following standalone bonus materials for 5 days with every recharge of Rs. 50 (or more) throughout the next 90 days of your subscription:
- Bonus resource will be given against the maximum 20 transactions/day.
- Bonus MBs can be used on 2G/3G/4G networks, depending on the handset and network coverage.
- SMS is accessible with all local networks.
- Multiple recharges of Rs. 50 or more will result in bonus resources that will expire according to their individual validity durations.
- After the resources under the “Nayi SIM” offer have run out, you must pay according to your tariff plan.
- You cannot transfer your balance during the promotional period after receiving Bonus resources under the ‘Nayi SIM’ offer.
- Recharge reversal will be granted after the consumption of 5% additional resources.
- There is also a charge of Rs. 0.12 + tax each call.
- This offer is only available for a short time. Ufone reserves the right to alter this policy at any moment.
Ufone Free WhatsApp Code and Detail
Customers using Ufone can get 90 days of free WhatsApp. With 5GB of data per month on WhatsApp, you can stay in touch with your friends and family for free. This package is offered in 32 Pakistani cities. In the table below, find your city. *706# is the Ufone free WhatsApp code.
Dial *987# to get 90 days of free WhatsApp (*5GB every 30 days).
Dial *706# to see how much free WhatsApp volume you have left.
Note: Customers will be given 5 GB of WhatsApp every month, with an extra 5 GB every 30 days for a total of 15 GBs for 90 days.
Are you looking for some fantastic Ufone Call packages? Free internet volume is included in the call packages, which can be used for WhatsApp.
Ufone Free WhatsApp for 30 Days
Do you know why this package is so popular? If your credit runs out and your mobile account has no balance, you can still subscribe to a monthly WhatsApp subscription on your Ufone SIM for free.
The bundle includes 4G internet and 2GB of free WhatsApp storage. This bundle has a one-month validity term (30 days).
I hope you enjoyed this article; if you have any questions, please leave them in the comments area. Please remember to share this post with your friends if you find it useful.
- How can I subscribe for Ufone’s free monthly WhatsApp package?
Dial *987# on your phone to obtain 2GB of WhatsApp bandwidth for 30 days with Ufone’s free monthly WhatsApp subscription.
- How do I cancel my Ufone monthly WhatsApp plan?
After 30 days of use or when the data limit (2GB) is reached, the package will automatically expire.