Applications are invited from suitable/eligible candidates for following posts on permanent basis under GM (Hydro) Planning WAPDA, Lahore.
WAPDA Lahore Drivers NTS Jobs 2022 Application Form
Pakistan Water and Power Development Authority (WAPDA) has invited applications from suitable candidates for the following posts on contact basis.
WAPDA PTS Job Application Form and Challan Form:
WAPDA PTS Job Application Form and Challan Form from official website www.pts.org.pk.
Pakistan Water and Power Development Authority (WAPDA) (204) Details
Download the ad. Click here
Download the application and challan form.
Applicants are advised to read the following instructions carefully before filling the prescribed application form available on the PTS website (www.pts.org.pk). Advertisement is also available on WAPDA website (www.wapda.gov.pk).
General Terms and Conditions:
• Written Test will be conducted by PTS followed by Skill Test/Interview by WAPDA.
• Initial appointment will be on probation for a period of 01 year.
• Educational Certificate should be attested by the concerned Board/Institute.
• Original documents will be produced to the candidates at the time of interview.
Age relaxation of three years will be admissible to candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Buddhist Community, Sindh (Rural), Balochistan, Recognized Tribes of Tribal Areas, Gilgit-Baltistan and Azad Kashmir.
Relaxation of 10 years up to the age of 55 years will be admissible to Government / WAPDA employees who have completed 02 years of continuous service as on the last date of receipt of application.
• Age relaxation will be admissible in one category only.
• Age will be calculated as per last date of receipt of applications.
• Government employees can apply through proper channel.
• Candidates who have been removed from employment on disciplinary grounds.
Persons dismissed or suspended for future employment are not eligible to apply.
• WAPDA reserves the right to stop/cancel the recruitment process at any stage.
• No TA/DA will be admissible to candidates for Test / Interview.
• Applications containing incomplete/wrong information or received after the last date will be rejected. Any information found to be bogus at any stage during induction or later during service will be deleted.
How to Apply:
• Candidates can register themselves and submit their applications through online link available on PTS website (www.pts.org.pk.) within 15 days of publication of advertisement.
• No need to submit hard copy of application form.
• Candidates will pay a test fee of 170/- to PTS. Fees will be accepted only through EasyPaisa.
Easy Paisa Mobile Account, Easy Paisa Shop or Visa/Master Card.
• Deposits are neither refundable nor transferable.
• Candidates will be informed about the roll number through text message through PTS. Slips, Exam Centers, Time, Date of Test etc.
• Candidates can download their roll number. Slips from PTS website.
• For any information / query related to application, test, roll no. Slip, Exam Center, Result etc. Candidates can contact PTS (051-111-111-787).