These 10 Habits Can Make You Look 35 at 50, Must Try Once to Look Younger: If you want to look young and beautiful as you age, you must try these 10 habits that reduce age as mentioned in this article.
No one likes old age. Women in particular fear old age due to joint pain, sagging skin and constant forgetfulness. However, aging cannot be avoided. But by adopting a few habits that slow your age, you can not only keep your mind sharp, but your joints flexible and your skin wrinkle-free in your 50s and beyond.
Read this article on how to change age and look 35 at 50. We came to know about it after looking at dietician Manpreetji’s Instagram account. She often shares health and diet tips with her fans. If you also want to look younger as you age, then try these 10 tips at least once
- Start your day with water, not tea or coffee. This is because water helps replenish skin tissue.
- Eat almonds and walnuts daily. The vitamin E present in it helps to protect and nourish the skin from free radicals.
Use pumpkin seeds, flax seeds for omega-3 fatty acids as it helps control the skin’s oil production and prevent acne.
- Eat food rich in protein as it helps repair and repair damaged tissues.
..Must Read: If you are over 30, keep your skin young with these 5 ways
- Do weight training for 20 minutes 5 days a week as it improves blood circulation in the body which helps in providing more nutrients to the body.
- Stay active throughout the day as exercise helps nourish skin cells.
- Stay hydrated as proper hydration helps improve skin health and gives you glowing hydrated skin.
- Eat 2 fruits and 3 vegetables daily as it provides antioxidants to the skin and helps in collagen synthesis.
Also Read: Premi Premika Ka Video: On First Date, Lover Sees Lice On Girlfriend’s Head, Will Get Shivering
- Breathe deeply for 5-7 minutes after waking up to nourish the skin with fresh oxygenated blood to the cells.
- Get 10 to 15 minutes of sunlight on your skin in the morning for vitamin D.