Rescue 1122 Mori PTS Jobs 28 July 2022
Punjab Emergency Service Department invites applications from candidates all over Punjab for the posts of EMTs, FR/FDR, CTWOs, and MT in the following Tehsils of Punjab.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are directed to apply online at Pakistan Testing Service (PTS) website www.pts.org.pk or link available at Rescue website www.rescue.gov.pk 15-08-2022.
Candidates are directed to send their forms to Pakistan Testing Service by post. PTS will not accept manual forms.
- Only fully filled online applications that meet the complete criteria will be accepted. All documents are accepted provisionally and offer of appointment is subject to verification of documents, police verification, successful completion of training, and approval of the Medical Board constituted by the Government of Punjab.
- S. No name
2 Apply here.
Terms and Conditions:
- The written and psychological/aptitude tests of the applicants will be conducted at the designated venues as mentioned in the roll number slips which can be downloaded from the PTS website after one week of the last date of submission of application form. . Original CNIC and roll number slip are mandatory for admission to the test. Candidates are not allowed to bring mobile phones in the examination centers. Change of examination center, category is not allowed. Any modifications will be communicated through the PTS and Rescue websites.
- Only those candidates who qualify both the written and psychological/aptitude tests will be eligible for the physical and skill test. The list of candidates qualifying for Physical and Skill Test will be displayed on PTS and Rescue websites as well as the dates and centers of Physical and Skill Test. Skill Tests will be conducted by PTS at designated venues.
- The final list of candidates qualified for the interview will be displayed on the PTS and RESCUE websites along with the interview schedule. Interview will be held at Emergency Service Headquarters and Academy located at Thokar Niaz Baig, Lahore.
- At the time of interview, candidates have to submit original documents along with three sets of attested copies of all relevant documents and six passport size photographs along with their physical examination (height) from a Government Teaching Hospital or DHQ Hospital. The medical report issued in this regard must also be submitted. , weight, chest, vision, and physical abnormalities) and laboratory tests for hepatitis B and C, HIV, and RPR at the time of the physical exam.
- Candidates have to justify their eligibility as per advertised criteria. Candidature/selection/appointment will be canceled at any stage of recruitment or training and even after appointment, if any information is found to be missing, false or fake. No age or qualification (Army/Civil) relaxation will be given.
- Anyone with poor vision (below 6/18). Obesity with BMI30 or above and hepatitis B and C, HIV, and RPR positive at any stage will be shortlisted. Preference will be given to candidates with height above 5.6 inches with a minimum chest size of 33 inches.
- Candidates are advised to apply for one suitable post only. However, suitable candidates may be accommodated for any other suitable post on the recommendation of the Recruitment Committee.
- The Service may increase or decrease posts depending on availability.
- Preference will be given to local residents as per CNIC. 5% quota will be reserved for minorities and 15% quota for women. Hijaris can also apply.
- In case of large number of applicants, only applications with priority/better quality will be considered.
- If a candidate has any grievance at any stage of recruitment, he/she can contact PTS Recruitment Grievance Redressal Cell by emailing PTS at [email protected] or by calling UAN number given below. .
Contact 051-111-111-787 for more information.