A tertiary care hospital of a public sector scientific and technical organization requires the services of the following personnel on a contract basis, but is likely to continue indefinitely.
Public Sector Scientific and Technological Organization Career Opportunities
A public sector scientific and technical organization invites applications from Pakistani nationals for the following:
|serial number.||Post Name & Pay Scale||Qualification and relevant experience|
|1.||Scientific Officer (IT)
a) BCS/BIT/BSE (4 years) (1st Division)
b) MCS / MIT (two years after Bachelor’s degree) (1st Division)
c) BE/BSc (Engineering) (Computer/IT) (1st Division)
a) Certified Cisco CCNA/CCNP.
b) Preference will be given to certified CCIE / CCNA (Security).
c) System Management expertise will be preferred.
d) Excellent interpersonal skills, able to work with or lead work groups.
|03 years DAE (Diploma of Associate Engineering) in Electronics from (First Division)
Recognized Polytechnic Institute.
how to apply
- Application form containing information regarding qualification, experience, age and domicile etc., duly supported with attested copy of CNIC and one photograph should reach Senior Establishment Officer-II, P.0 Box No. 3255 Islamabad within 15 days from the date of publication Should be known ,
- Applications received incomplete or after the due date will not be considered.
- The post applied for should be mentioned prominently on the upper left corner of the envelope.
- Please write your contact number and full address in the application for future correspondence.
- No, TA/DA will be admissible for the test/interview.
Candidates willing to apply for above mentioned posts are required to apply online at www.careeriobs1737.com before 04-04-2022.
1. For Seniors # 7 to 11: Only a second class will be allowed throughout the academic career, however, the final degree must be first class (60% for annual system and 2.5/4.00 CGPA for semester system).
2. No third grade is allowed in the entire academic career.
3. Ex-armed forces personnel having relevant qualification/ course and experience can also apply.
4. Degree, Diploma and Certificate should be applicable from BISE / HEC / PMC / PM&DC / PNC / CPSP / PEC / Govt, recognized INSLITs. A-Level/O-Level/Foreign degree requires a certificate of equivalence from the IBPS/HEC.
5. The prescribed educational qualification must be acquired on or before the last date of submission of application.
6. “Post-Qualification Experience” means the experience gained after the date of acquiring the essential qualification as on the closing date.
7. The maximum upper age limit is 45 years for the posts mentioned in Sl. No. 1 to 3.
8. The minimum age limit for the above posts at no. 4 to 15 is 18 years, while the upper age limit is 35 years.
9. The cut-off date for age calculation is the last date for submission of application as given in the advertisement. Upper age limit for all posts
Relaxation may be given in case of special experience/qualification.
10. Only the candidates fulfilling the prescribed eligibility criteria can apply. The candidature of those who suppress the information/facts or do not fulfill the requirements is liable to be canceled at any stage during or after the selection process and no claim will be entertained during and after the selection.
11. NOC is mandatory for candidates already serving in Govt. / Semi-official. / Autonomous body.
12. Meeting the selection criteria does not guarantee short listing. If a large number of applicants meet the selection criteria, then only the most eligible candidates will be shortlisted.
13. Since the written test/interview will be intimated through the website www.careeriobsl737.com/SMS/e-mail address, valid e-mail address and mobile number may be provided. Avoid ported mobile numbers.
14. The organization reserves the right to reject any application and cancel the post(s) without assigning any reason.
15. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the written test/interview.