How to Open and Read MBOX File in Gmail account?
Are you concerned to open MBOX file in Gmail? If this is the case, there is no longer any need for you to be concerned since we are going to propose the best, simplest, and easiest solution, which is called BitRecover MBOX to Gmail Converter and manual methods.
This solution will allow you to import and open .mbox files in your Gmail or G Suite account without any issues. It is possible for private users as well as corporate users to transfer any sort of MBOX file, including MBOX files, MBS files, and MBX files, into a Gmail or G Suite account. This includes MBOX files with an extension mailbox as well as MBOX files without an extension inbox.
User Query: – “I have saved the data from my Gmail account on my local PC using the Takeout file format. In addition, I have to transfer them into another Gmail account. I have done some searching on Google, but I haven’t been able to discover a solution there that meets my needs. Actually, I want to open MBOX file in Gmail account in bulk so I can access them there. If you know of a solution that would be appropriate for my situation to import MBOX file into Gmail, I would appreciate it if you could share it with me.”
Manual Methods to View and Read MBOX Files into Gmail
Thunderbird allows users to configure a Gmail account into thunderbird. So, follow all the steps to set up both accounts to Open MBOX file to Gmail.
- Simply choose “Tools” from the menu to go to the part where you may configure your account.
- Select the option to “Create a new account”.
- Please enter your name and the login information for your Google Mail account. After that, the software will make an attempt to set up the account, although it is quite probable that this will fail.
- Select the manual setup option.
- ‘imap.gmail.com’ with ‘Port: 993’ and ‘SSL: SSL/TLS’ for incoming server, normal password as verification method;
- ‘smtp.gmail.com’ with ‘Port: 465’, the rest of the settings are identical;
- username — your Gmail address.
Hassle-Free Solution to Open MBOX File in Gmail
We would like to suggest that you make use of MBOX to Gmail, which is software that automates the process to open MBOX file in Gmail at once. It may copy your huge MBOX file over to your Gmail account in a single operation. Without causing any errors or losing any data in the process.
It supports the conversion of files with extensions .mbox, MBOX, MBX, and MBS into Gmail and G Suite accounts without causing any problems. The application is compatible with all MBOX files generated by supported apps such as Mozilla Thunderbird, Apple Mail, Opera Mail, Eudora, Entourage, SeaMonkey, PocoMail, and ProtonMail, and so on. It allows the conversion of a single MBOX mailbox as well as the simultaneous conversion of a batch of MBOX mailboxes into a Gmail account.
The converter provides users with two distinct choices for moving MBOX data into Gmail, including the ability to move all MBOX files into one Gmail account or to open MBOX file in Gmail account.
Therefore, in order to properly conduct the conversion from MBOX to Gmail, you may choose any one of the available options in accordance with your requirements. To accomplish the selective conversion of MBOX files into a Gmail or G Suite account. You may additionally apply date filters in the “From” and “To” date fields of the conversion window.
Steps to Open and Read MBOX File in Gmail Account
- Download and install the software on your machine to open MBOX file in Gmail.
- And then, upload the MBOX files using the given options.
- After that, all the files and folders will show on the software panel.
- Now put the credentials of the Gmail account like email id and app password.
- Lastly, press the “Convert” button to open MBOX file in Gmail.
Time to Say Goodbye
Users will be disappointed to learn that it is not feasible to simply import the data. If you have a Google Mail account and wish to open MBOX file in Gmail. You will need intermediate software, such as a converter or a mail client. Google Mail does not support MBOX files directly. When it comes to Thunderbird, you will need to install a specialized add-on.