Multan Development Authority (MDA) Jobs 2022
Applications are invited from suitable candidates for appointment on contract basis in MDA against the following posts:-
|30||Post||B.S||Number of posts||Minimum qualifications||Prior limit
» Speed of 90 wpm in shorthand in English
iv Proficiency in English Language and MS Office
|DAE in Civil or 2 years Diploma in Craftsman (Civil) and
Certificate of AutoCAD 2D/3D or QS from PBTE
|DAE in Civil Engineering from PBTE affiliated Institute||21 28|
Open Merit* 1
|DAE in Mechanical Engineering linked to PB1E
|dispenser course with intermediate kxm a Govt
Recognized Institute T Ex-Servicemen Medical
Out of 45
for the year
Former. The army
|DAE in cwi from PBTE affiliated institute||21 -28|
Open Merit = 12
|With Intermediate or Diploma in Office Management
ypmg speed in English 40 wpm and 30 wpm
Proficiency in Urdu.Sask in MS Office
Open Merit = 3
|ntormediatc with certificate n survey from PBTE
|D.Com/dssloma in Accounting or Finance||18-25|
Open Merit* 1
|have passed patwsr course from tlatric a.
Accredited Body Aef Agency.
|Television||Auto / Machine
|Diploma in Auto Electrician with PBTE
Open min = 2
|• Titriculation for 1 Year Diploma from PBTE
In case no female candidate appears for the said post / it will be filled on open merit as per Govt.
- General relaxation of five years in upper age of Smal will be as per government policy Age relaxation for persons with disabilities will be as per government policy.
- The initial appointment will be on contract basis for three years which may be further extended as per contract appointment policy. Appointments subject to 2004 satisfactory annual performance reports from the competent authority will be purely temporary and the selected candidate (if any) will not be able to claim any right for regular appointment against contract employment.
- 15% posts are reserved for women but they will also be considered against open merit.
- 5% posts are reserved for minorities subject to fulfillment of other conditions
- 3% posts are reserved for persons with disabilities subject to fulfillment of other conditions.
- Candidates already working in Govt/Semi Govt Organizations should apply through proper channel and produce NOC issued by their employer at the time of interview.
- In-service employees are also eligible to apply. They will be. However, subject to the terms and conditions of appointment of the agreement.
- No TA/DA will be admissible.
- Candidates must be domiciled in Punjab.
10 The number of posts may be increased/decreased without notice.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for written test and interview through call letter.
They should bring their relevant original documents including NIC. Attested copies of all the above documents at the time of interview along with Domicile Certificate, Post Matriculation Degrees/Certificates and Transcripts.
- The exact qualification and experience requirements will be as specified in the application form.
which should be downloaded from Open Testing Service (OTS) website (https://ots.org.pk).
- OTS test will be conducted for further consideration. It will be mandatory for the applicant to secure at least 50% of the total marks for the interview. Get more rest-
selection procedure. Punjab Govt. Recruitment Policy 2004 and its instructions will be followed.
14 Candidates submit the duly filled application form along with required documents and test fee
100/- in favor of meter open testing service, to OTS by courier at the address given on the application form.
15. The test fee shall be paid at any branch of Bank Al Falah. Habib Bank Limited J_Allied Bank on prescribed bank challan (attached with application form download from OTS website)
- Last date for submission of applications is 23-09-2020.
- Incomplete applications or applications with incorrect information will be summarily rejected. Only those candidates who have completed the degree required for a particular post should apply. Candidates whose final transcript has not been issued will not be considered (A Level candidates must attach HSSC equivalent certificates with their applications).
Final list of 18 candidates will be available on OTS website.
- Roll number slips and examination center details will be sent directly to the candidates separately.
OTS at least one week before the test.
- Candidates should contact OTS for any query related to written examination, display of provisional/final list of candidates, examination centers, display of test results, related information.
Submission of application form etc