As we know that an Easypaisa account made it easy for its customer to done all financial transactions at home, such as Bill payment, Challan payment, Money transfer, Load Mobile balance, online shopping, online donations, International money transfer and much more facilities. Today we are going to share step by step guide to open an easypaisa account in your Mobile phone.
How to open an Easypaisa Account?
- First of all you need to Install Easypaisa App.
- Open Play store, write Easypaisa mobile app in the search box.
- Select Easypaisa App and click on INSTALL.
- After successful installation of app, launch the app.
- Enter your mobile number, CNIC and date of issuance.
- Now create a 5-digit PIN for account verification
Step By Step Guide to create an Easypaisa Bank Account?
For Telenor Users
- If you are a Telenor user, simply dial *786# to open an Easypaisa Account
- Create a 5 Digit Pin code for account creation.
- Re-enter 5-digit pin code for account confirmation.
- Now your Easypaisa account is created.
- You can also open an Easypaisa account by visiting and Easypaisa retailer shop and Easypaisa franchise within the country.
- Enjoy Easypaisa Account.
For Non-Telenor Users.
- If you are not a Telenor user, don’t worry. You can also open an Easypaisa account on your mobile phone.
- Open Message box, write ‘EP<space>CNIC number’ and send it to 0345-111-3737.
- Now you will receive a call from Easypaisa representative. wait
- During, You will be asked for 5-digit PIN code for account creation.
- Type PIN<space>5-digit PIN code<space>confirm 5-digit PIN code and send it to 0345-1113737
- After sending message, you will receive a confirmation SMS from 3737.
How do i Deposit Funds in Easypaisa Account?
- In order to deposit funds in your Easypaisa Account, you can deposit through following sources……
- From any Easypaisa franchise or retailer shop.
- From your bank account.
- From any other Easypaisa account.
- From mobile banking etc etc.